INDUSTRIAL WORKBENCHES, HEAVY DUTY STEEL WORK BENCHES & MOBILE WORK BENCHES FOR SALE FOR YOUR WORKSHOP, FACTORY OR SCHOOL
BOSCOTEK™ steel work benches are designed based on standard ergonomic principles and incorporates heavy-duty materials and advanced manufacturing techniques to create practical, versatile and durable workplace furniture. Designed to be used in conjunction with other BOSCOTEK™ products, industrial workbenches form an integral part of a complete workplace storage system for your workshop, factory or school. Our benches can be supplied with a range of bench top finishes to meet the specific requirements of your individual workplace. Work surfaces come in various types and are arguably the most important part of your industrial workbench. Mild steel, timber laminate, hardwood, static control rubber, duraloid and vinyl can all be fitted for task specific applications. Drawers and cabinets can be supplied as part of workbench units or mobile BOSCOTEK™ High Density drawer storage cabinets can be coupled with work benches for a flexible workstation set up. Boscotek can also provide school workbenches that can include Heuer bench vice and drawer storage options that cater for multiple student configurations. With resellers nationally we can supply work benches to all areas of Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and all regional areas including New Zealand.
>> Choose from 3 different work bench types. Detailed information regarding each steel work bench including sizes, configurations and bench tops can be found on these pages
Workbench Key Features
- Work benches are available in 3 styles: Heavy Duty, Industrial & Modular.
- Heavy Duty can accommodate an evenly distributed load of up to a maximum of 1000KGg (no castors, heavy duty only) making them safe for working with heavy equipment and parts for you and your employees.
- Frame manufactured from 3mm sheet or thick tubular steel and finished in BOSCOTEK™ standard or premium powder coat finishes making them last for many years.
- One of the most important features of any workbench is the bench top. Boscotek supply various work bench tops including, mild steel, stainless steel, oak hardwood, laminate, galvanised steel, static control and vinyl.
- Available with optional multi drawer and cupboard units, levelling feet or castors where mobile work benches for dynamic workflow patterns are required.
- Can be integrated with BOSCOTEK™ High Density drawer storage cabinets for a flexible workstation solution keeping tools and components within easy reach to improve your efficiency.
- Boscotek reserve the right to change product specifications, substitute products and discontinue supply without prior notice.
Share this page:
Latest Workbench Installations & Resources
Heavy Duty Tool Storage for SkillsTech Australia's new Automotive Training Centre by Boscotek
Careers Australia Installation by Boscotek