High Density Drawer Storage Cabinets
The Boscotek range of high density drawer storage cabinets are designed specifically for use in heavy duty industrial and commercial applications, when space efficiency and process productivity are key to the success of your business or operation.
Using the finest materials and manufacturing capabilities Boscotek High density drawer storage cabinets offer a superior quality product on time, every time. Our research and development in industrial storage systems has led to the innovative designs of these storage modules which are both robust and refined and will out perform any similar product on the market in terms of features, innovation and durability whether your using it for tool storage, part storage or map storage the outcome is the same.
Boscotek High Density Drawer Storage Cabinet Key Features
- Designed to facilitate maximum space optimisation and minimise wasted space.
- An extensive range of drawer configuration accessories to create flexible internal drawer arrangements, which allows you to determine exactly how your drawer storage unit will be organised to accommodate your specific workplace requirements.
- Ideal for storing small parts and tools. Boscotek High Density drawer storage cabinets can offer convenient, efficient and reliable storage for just about anything – from bones to drill bits.
- Incorporate anti-tilt safety mechanisms (patented design) as standard to assist in the prevention of injury or damage. Only one drawer can be opened at any time reducing the risk of cabinets toppling over with uneven weight distribution.
- Available in a large range of sizes and drawer configurations to suit your specific requirements. High Density Cabinets can be joined and stacked to create a custom workplace arrangement or tool box setup for the ultimate industrial storage system. Configure drawers with dividers and partitions that snap on into place at 25mm increments.
- Incorporates rear mounted and centrally located locking mechanisms to provide superior storage security evenly across each drawer.
- The Full extension telescopic drawer runner option allows increased weight capacity (150-200kgs depending on cabinet size), greater safety and full drawer access. These new innovative runners can be combined in with standard Boscotek single extension drawer runners offering a flexible solution to meet your storage requirement.
- Base options including mobile castors and forklift plinths are available (adjustable levelling feet supplied as standard).
- Boscotek reserve the right to change product specifications, substitute products and discontinue supply without prior notice.
VIEW THE HIGH DENSITY STORAGE DRAWER RANGE HERE